Bot Ragnarok X: Next Generation
Version 1.0.0 (Free to use)
Web Bot: https://www.djmbot.com/ROX
Group Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/541680217041228/
Download Bot And Emulator from:
How to setup (DJMBot same another game):
The Bot support LDPlayer Emulator only.
1. Bot claims Odin Blessing (Prontera) when beginning the next date automatically.
2. The bot does the Mission Board after claim blessing automatically.
3. The bot does the COC Mission after complete Mission Board Quest all automatically.
4. The bot does Main Quest and Sub Quest automatically. (Except Guide Quest)
5. While Bot does the quest it can deliver items and purchase items automatically.
6. After completed all Activity the bot will go to Spot Farming automatically.
7. In Farming Monster System, the bot can enter the name of Monster for search and farming.
8. Another option from the Farming Monster system. you can select a level of monster for farming.
9. Support Multi-Instance while bot running.
10. The bot can run the program on a Background mode. While bot run-on. You can do anything such as Youtube, Facebook, and Play other games.
11. The bot has a Profile system for saving the configuration of the bot.
12. The bot has a Daily Report.
13. The bot will check Games Application to guarantee it's still run-on always.
14. When starting a new day (5:00 AM+7GMT). The bot will reset all Activities and redo them again automatically.
15. You can control the bot by App in Mobile for Open, Close, Restart, Capture Screen. (Push Bullet App).
16. The bot has a Log system for all Activities.
17. Gardening. (Wait for updating)
18. Fishing. (Wait for updating)
19. Mining. (Wait for updating)
20. Mini-Boss. (Wait for updating)
*Need to set exclusion Windows Defender and your Antivirus at Folder bot before downloading the bot (Guide).
*If you see a problem help me to send your clip error and screen.
And click Photo below Button Start in the bot and then send the image (.bmp from the bot) to email@example.com
We will fix your problem as soon as possible.
Step for sending file log to us:
1. Zip file log in Profiles/[Your Profile]/Logs to us
2. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org